Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cure for the Sick I

Hi guys!

Today, I'm down with a terrible flu and I can't produce my best performance. Still, I'm going to do a short post on clearing the nose and relieving yourself from this typical syndrome, the natural way.

First I've read about chicken soup, though scientists state that it's still quite a mystery for chicken soup to be cleansing your body systems. Although it might be due to the large amount of vitamins present in the soup. The Healthier Life website cites research conducted by Dr. Stephen Rennard from the University of Nebraska and found that chicken soup acts like a natural anti-inflammatory, which probably means the soup prevents on from getting infection from bacteria and falling ill. Of course, this probably means that you'd have to expect all kinds of vegetable included in your soup to make it extra helpful, from carrots to radish, from onions to turnips. I've encountered flu so many times and yet this is the tastiest cure I've heard of.

The next type of cure seems to be quite interesting. Ginger is known to have flu and headache clearing effects. People can ingest ginger in various forms. People can eat ginger snaps or gingerbread, use it as a seasoning in different foods like sauces, or use it as a condiment. People can drink ginger ale as well. For a hot drink, purchase ginger tea or dried or fresh ginger root. Tea bags and ginger roots can steep for up to 10 minutes in hot water. Drink with honey for added flu-fighting benefits.

So this is it, the natural remedies of curing flu and next time I'll post on up about curing fever!


Patient out.

No comments:

Post a Comment